When: 6th – 9th February 2013
Where: University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun, India
Abstract submission: 20 December 2013 (Registration file)
Website: UPES SPE Student Chapter
E-mail address: email@example.com
Facebook: UPES SPE Student Chapter
UPES SPE Student Chapter is pleased to invite you for UPES SPE FEST 2014 to be held in February 2014. We are very excited and feel privileged to host this event, and we look forward to welcoming you in University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) at Dehradun for this gala affair.
Student Paper Contest
Competitions will be held in two different categories: Upstream and Downstream and only papers from undergraduate and post-graduate students will be accepted.
- Drilling & Completion
- Field Development & Production Operations
- Onshore/Offshore Projects, Facilities & Construction
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- EOR & IOR Techniques
- Integrated Reservoir Description & Dynamics
- Production Optimization
- Reservoir Characterization
- Unconventional Resources
- Deepwater & Subsea
- Gas Supply & Gas Technology
- Well Stimulation
- Refinery Heavy End Up-gradation
- Trends in Refinery Product Specification
- Energy Optimization in Refineries
- City Gas Distribution
- Refinery Integration with Petrochemicals
Entrance fee to the Contest is USD 75 for international participants and INR 1200 for national participants. The entrance fee will have to be submitted only when the participant is notified of abstract selection and he/she is coming to the main event.
The abstract (up to 300 words) with entry form should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact the organizers for all necessary documents.