Why REGISTER today.
SPECIAL 200$ DISCOUNT FOR YOUNGPETRO SUBSCRIBERS WITH CODE: „PARTNER” !
For the first time,the largest global gathering of young professionals
in the oil and gas industry will be hosted in Calgary, Canada – in the
heart of Canadian energy innovation. Space is limited so register now for your spot at the 4th WPC Youth Forum.
The solutions to today’s energy challenges will be developed by students and young professionals, like you, around the globe and the Youth Forum is the place to bring these bright minds together. The Youth Forum program has been developed around three core pillars – Business Leadership, Technical Innovation and Sustainability, with an exciting line-up of dynamic and high-profile speakers including;
- Hon. Alison Redford, Premier, Government of Alberta;
- Jeff Lehrmann, President, Chevron Canada Ltd.;
- Nishi Vasudeva, Director of Marketing, Hindustan Petroleum Corp. Ltd. and;
- Zhou Jiping, President of the Chinese National Petroleum Company (CNPC).
Why ATTEND or SEND your team:
We want you to register today and access industry leaders and technical expertise through technical tours, courses and presentations. Participate in leadership development and network with senior industry leaders, experts and peers. Expose yourself and your team to global perspectives and contribute in sessions that challenge conventional thinking and inspire new ideas. Attract and collaborate with Canadian and international students and gain experience, technical hours and new skills.
At a GLANCE:
- 1,500 international delegates:
– Young professionals ages 20-35
– Industry leaders, experts and non-industry stakeholders
– Dignitaries, executives and policy makers
- Host to the WPC Annual Executive Council:
– 200 global industry and government leaders from the WPC Executive
- Students from each WPC member country and each Canadian province/territory
- Register for; a tour of the Canadian oil sands, revisit Calgary’s 1988 Olympics or tour the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
On behalf of the 4th WPC Youth Forum Organizing Committee, we want you to join us on October 22 – 25,2013 in Calgary, Canada.